2019 INFINITI QX80 Trim Levels
Experience a luxury SUV like no other! Introducing the 2019 INFINITI QX80 trim levels, sophisticated options designed to offer exactly what you need, and everything you want. If you’re evaluating luxury SUVs in Lisle or Chicago, make INFINITI of Naperville your next destination.
The New INFINITI QX80
Every aspect of the new INFINITI QX80 has been crafted with timeless and elegant style. Its large size exudes power and authority, while providing seating for up to eight and a huge amount of cargo space – 95.1 cubic feet. Its exterior design makes an upscale impression, and gorgeous paint options include Liquid Platinum and Anthracite Gray. Inside the cabin, you’ll find supple leather seating, and all the finest touches like dual climate control front seats, luxury materials, and noise-insulating glass for a peaceful, soundless environment.
INFINITI QX80 Specs
There are three INFINITI QX80 trim levels:
- QX80 LUXE. The entry-level trim is filled with amenities including supple leather upholstery. Two memory settings for the driver’s seat, mirrors, and steering wheel are linked to the individual INFINITI Intelligent Keys with Remote Engine Start. Its powerful 5.6L V8 engine has the strength of 400 hp. Safety technologies include Predictive Forward Collision Warning and Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection.
- QX80 LUXE 4WD. This trim adds INFINITI All-Mode® 4WD to the QX80 Luxe model..
- QX80 Limited 4WD. This top-level trim includes everything in the QX80 LUXE 4WD plus dark, machine-finished 22-inch forged aluminum wheels, unique INFINITI welcome lighting under stainless steel running boards, and satin chrome exterior trim throughout. Contents from the optional INFINITI packages are also included:
- ProASSIST package – Driver assistive technologies like Blind Spot Intervention®, Blind Spot Warning, Backup Collision Intervention, and Intelligent Cruise Control help you avoid potential obstacles and drive more safely.
- THEATER package – Keep your passengers entertained with dual eight-inch color monitors with HDMI and audio/video USB input, plus two sets of digital-quality wireless headphones and two headphone jacks.
- ProACTIVE package – Driver enhancements include speed-sensitive power steering, Hydraulic Body Motion Control system, and Adaptive Front Lighting System so you have more control.
- SENSORY package – Enjoy all the things that will make you love your QX80, such as the Bose Cabin Surround 15-speaker sound system, quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seating, climate controlled front seats, charcoal or Expresso Burl Trim, and so much more.
The Epitome of Excellence
Latest News at INFINITI of Naperville
Buying a new car from INFINITI of Naperville means you’ll have to look over various options in terms of financing and insuring your car. Gap insurance is one of those choices. So, what does gap insurance do? Put simply: it is designed to cover the gap between the owed amount on the car and the true cash…
The luxury vehicles manufactured by INFINITI put control in the palm of your hand with features like INFINITI Intelligent Key and remote engine start, but what happens when your battery dies? In these scenarios, drivers from Aurora to Wheaton may struggle to make the most of their vehicle’s advanced technologies. Thankfully, learning how to replace…
Yes, the INFINITI QX60 can tow. This luxury SUV is available in two configurations, PURE and LUXE. Both offer front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive drivetrain options for Aurora drivers. This, combined with impressive power, allows for an INFINITI QX60 towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds. QX60 Inventory Value Your Trade INFINITI QX60 Performance Features…
The INFINITI QX50 has been gaining fans all over Plainfield for its luxurious features and premium build, and while customers adore this sophisticated SUV, what do the experts have to say about the current model? The latest INFINITI QX50 reviews are full of praise for the stylish redesign and astounding performance features available for 2019….
Schedule Service Learning how to prepare your car for winter in Aurora and Lisle can make all the difference in your car’s condition. While road salt and freezing temperatures can leave your vehicle vulnerable to damage, the right winter car maintenance will keep your car in top condition all season long. What winter car care…
Winter can be a rough season for cars in Plainfield and Aurora. Between road salt buildup and treacherous ice patches, many drivers find themselves with a white-knuckled grip on the steering wheel all season long. But with the right winter driving tips, you’ll drive with confidence through freezing temperatures and snowy roads like a pro….
Even if you take great care of your tires, one set might not be enough to handle the extreme weather conditions of the Aurora and Lisle areas. Between the sweltering heat of the summer and the icy cold conditions of winter, most all-season tires can’t keep up with the harsh demands of the Chicago driver….
Winter weather means snowy roads, icy driveways, and subzero temperatures. And when the temperatures drop, it may seem like the entire town is covered in a layer of corrosive road salt in Plainfield and Aurora. It’s crucial to learn how to protect your car from road salt if you want to keep your vehicle in…
It’s arrived. The revolutionary technology the world has been waiting for: The INFINITI VC-Turbo combustion engine. Available with the all-new 2019 INFINITI QX50, the INFINITI VC-Turbo promises the highest level of performance, without compromise. Contact Us The First Production-Ready VC-Turbo INFINITI Engine The development of INFINITI’s new VC-Turbo engine is significant because it advances engine…
Picture yourself in a world where your vehicle protects you at the highest possible level. The 2018 INFINITI QX30 safety features do just that, and more. The safety technology inside the QX30 is designed to help control your vehicle, prevent accidents from happening, and protect you when they do. View Inventory Contact Us Comprehensive Standards…