Six Inspiring INFINITI QX30 Trim Levels
INFINITI QX30 Trim Levels Have Something to Prove
- 2.0L I4 Engine
- The INFINITI QX30 specs for each trim level boast this 208-hp engine, from the QX30 Pure to the QX30 Essential.
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Finely-tuned cruise control technology lets you choose the speed and distance between the vehicle in front of you, and it automatically adjusts.
- Panoramic Moonroof
- The available sleek panoramic moonroof has an electric shade that brings the sunshine in with a touch of a button.
- INFINITI InTouch™ Connectivity
- Intuitive access to your smartphone contacts, music, and navigation is yours. Plus, you can make hands-free calls and send texts with voice recognition technology.
- 2.0L I4 Engine
INFINITI QX30 Interior
The INFINITI QX30 interior is always satisfying, no matter what trim level you’re looking at. Standard INFINITI Intelligent Key with push button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, and gloss black lacquer interior accents are just the beginning:
- QX30 Pure. Includes 4-way driver’s power lumbar support, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and second-row 60/40 split folding seat.
- QX30 Luxe/Luxe AWD. Adds leatherette-appointed seating and 8-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats.
- QX30 Essential/Essential AWD. Takes it up a notch with enhanced LED interior ambient lighting and leather-appointed seating.
- QX30 Sport. The sky’s the limit with integrated head restraints added to the 8-way power driver’s and front passenger’s sport seats and almost every option standard or available as an upgrade.
Ready to Compare the INFINITI QX30 Trim Levels?
Experience the INFINITI QX30 trim levels in person by scheduling a test drive at INFINITI of Naperville, near Chicago and Lisle.
More From INFINITI of Naperville
Schedule Service Learning how to prepare your car for winter in Aurora and Lisle can make all the difference in your car’s condition. While road salt and freezing temperatures can leave your vehicle vulnerable to damage, the right winter car maintenance will keep your car in top condition all season long. What winter car care…
Winter can be a rough season for cars in Plainfield and Aurora. Between road salt buildup and treacherous ice patches, many drivers find themselves with a white-knuckled grip on the steering wheel all season long. But with the right winter driving tips, you’ll drive with confidence through freezing temperatures and snowy roads like a pro….
Even if you take great care of your tires, one set might not be enough to handle the extreme weather conditions of the Aurora and Lisle areas. Between the sweltering heat of the summer and the icy cold conditions of winter, most all-season tires can’t keep up with the harsh demands of the Chicago driver….